Romania implements SME Initiative: EUR 580 m for Romanian businesses
Romania implements SME Initiative: EUR 580m for Romanian businesses (press release):
The EIB Group (European Investment Bank and European Investment Fund) has concluded an agreement with the Government of Romania and the European Commission for the implementation of the SME Initiative in Romania, which will support Small and Medium enterprises (SMEs). It is expected that circa EUR 580 million of new SME financing will be provided under this Initiative.
Romania is contributing EUR 100 million from its European Structural and Investment Funds (ESI Funds) to this EU initiative, which will be leveraged with commercial lending through a risk-sharing mechanism. In addition to the contribution from the EIB Group, this will result in more SMEs benefiting from European resources on advantageous terms, such as reduced interest rates and improved collateral requirements.
This financial instrument will act as a catalyst for private investment and foster job creation within the SME community.
The SME Initiative entails an innovative change in the use of ESI Funds, combining the latter with EU central budget (resources from the Horizon 2020 Programme) and EIB Group funds. Following the signature today, the EIF will shortly publish an open call for expression of interest, inviting banks and other financial intermediaries to apply. Once selected, these banks and other financial intermediaries will make new funding opportunities available to SMEs.
EIB Vice-President, Andrew McDowell said: “The SME Initiative has become a reality across various EU Member States. The SME Initiative is a model of efficient utilisation of Structural Funds. ESI Funds made available by Romania are expected to eventually generate new investments, economic growth and employment. The EIB’s participation involves significant advantages for SMEs on the ground, who will benefit from the Bank’s affordable lending rates and long lending tenors. The EIB is a long standing partner of the Romanian economy, having provided more than EUR 10bn of lending since it started its operations in Romania back in 1990. Between 2011 and 2015 EIB provided EUR 2.6bn of new financing, in various sectors. EIB activity perspectives in Romania for the current year are strong, with over EUR 900m of operations already signed, including today’s SME Initiative.”
Commenting on the new initiative, EIF Head of Mandate Management Hubert Cottogni said: “I am pleased that EIF and Romania are implementing this joint initiative, which should generate EUR 580 million of SME financing. EIF is the manager of the JEREMIE Romania mandate, which was successfully implemented via seven financial intermediaries, which led the Romanian authorities to turn to EIF for the SME Initiative. The combination of ESI Funds, EU Horizon 2020 and EIB Group resources allows EIF to provide risk-sharing and capital relief to financial intermediaries to benefit SMEs.”
Commenting on this new initiative Commissioner for Regional Policy Corina Creţu said: "I am proud to see Romania in the leading group of Member States implementing this Initiative and using the European Structural and Investment Funds in an innovative way. It is a concrete response to the challenges Romanian small businesses are currently facing."
The SME Initiative Programme for Romania, adopted in March 2016 and funded by EUR 100 million from European Regional Development Funds (ERDF), is part of a broader initiative of the European Commission and the EIB Group, to encourage Member States to double their use of ESI Funds invested through financial instruments in 2014-2020.
The SME Initiative is a joint financial instrument of the European Commission and the EIB Group. It was designed as a fast and effective response instrument to increase lending to the real economy, create jobs and stimulate growth.
The European Commission adopted the Operational Programme SME Initiative for Romania on 23 March 2016 to boost the competiveness of Romania's micro, small and medium-sized businesses through increased access to finance.
The European Investment Fund (EIF) is part of the EIB Group. Its central mission is to support Europe's micro, small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) by helping them to access finance. EIF designs and develops venture and growth capital, guarantees and microfinance instruments which specifically target this market segment. In this role, EIF fosters EU objectives in support of innovation, research and development, entrepreneurship, growth, and employment.
About the EIB
The European Investment Bank (EIB) is the EU’s long-term lending institution and is owned by the EU Member States. It makes long-term finance available for sound investment, contributing to growth, jobs, regional convergence and climate action in Europe and beyond.
Adauga un comentariu
Adauga un comentariu folosind contul de Facebook
Alte stiri din categoria: Noutati BEI
EIB supports projects promoted by SMEs in agriculture with EUR 20 million loan – the first EIB transaction under EFSI in Romania (press release): The European Investment Bank (EIB) is lending EUR 20 million to Agricover Credit IFN in order to finance smaller detalii
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2016
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2015
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2014
- Cota de piata a bancilor dupa active la finalul anului 2013, conform datelor BNR
- Topul bancilor cu cele mai mici comisioane la internet banking
- IMF concludes article IV consultation with Romania
- IMF statement on the stability of the banking system in Ukraine
- Global House Prices: Time to Worry Again?
- FMI: Raport de asistenta tehnica - Imbunatatirea administrarii riscului de conformare pe care il prezinta marii contribuabili
- IMF Director Christine Lagarde Calls for Broad-based Policy Effort to Reinvigorate Growth
- HSBC, by first direct and Bud, is trialling an open banking app model
- Probleme cu autorizarea platilor online cu carduri Mastercard si Maestro
- Sistemul informatic al Raiffeisen (carduri, ATM-uri, POS-uri, online banking) nu a functionat in aceasta dimineata
- UniCredit prepares for multinational roll-out of instant payments
- BCR: Program de lucru cu publicul, de Pasti
- Depozitele bancare nu intra in campania electorala
- FGDB explica modul de aplicare a procedurii de recapitalizare interna a unei banci cu depozitele negarantate ale clientilor (bail-in)
- Valoarea depozitelor garantate de FGDB a crescut cu 50 miliarde lei in ultimul an, la 221 miliarde lei in total
- FGDB aminteste ca toate conturile si depozitele din bancile romanesti sunt garantate in limita a 100.000 de euro
- EBA publishes a Discussion Paper on its approach to FinTech
- EBA publishes Final Guidelines on major incident reporting under PSD2
- EBA response to the EC Consultation Document on Fintech: a more competitive and innovative European Financial Sector
- EBA consults on Guidelines on security measures for operational and security risks under the PSD2
- Other Systemically Important Institutions (O-SIIs)
- Speech by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Sustaining openness in a dynamic global economy
- Deciziile de politica monetara ale BCE
- Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Introductory statement to the press conference (with Q&A)
- Mario Draghi: Security through unity - making integration work for Europe
- Mario Draghi, President of the ECB - Introductory statement to the press conference (with Q&A)
- A Challenging Decade and a Question for the Future (speech by Janet Yellen, The Fed chair)
- Janet Yellen speech: Financial Stability a Decade after the Onset of the Crisis
- Janet Yellen - Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress
- Federal Reserve majoreaza din nou dobanda
- Federal Reserve raised the target range for the federal funds rate to 3/4 to 1 percent
- Banca Transilvania and EBRD become majority shareholders of Victoriabank in Moldova
- BERD devine actionar Agricover Holding
- Life satisfaction: the pursuit of happiness - EBRD study
- EBRD is launching a new Green Economy Financing Facility in Romania
- EBRD selects a company to provide a visual analytics platform
- Cresterea economica este nesustenabila, avertizeaza economistii Bancii Transilvania
- Estimarile economice din Romania sunt modeste, in pofida conditiilor financiare bune (studiu GfK)
- National Bank of Romania could leave unchanged the key rate in 2017
- Poland: EU funds - key factor for growth next year
- BNR nu va majora dobanda pana la jumatatea anului 2017, estimeaza Garanti Bank
- Romania implements SME Initiative: EUR 580 m for Romanian businesses
- European Investment Bank (EIB) is lending EUR 20 million to Agricover Credit IFN
- Obligatiunile Good Pople SA (FRU21) au debutat pe piata AeRO
- BVB avertizeaza doua firme ca nu si-au respectat obligatiile de raportare
- Raiffeisen Centrobank (RCB) a lansat produse de investitii tip warrant la BVB
- BVB a initiat procesul de fuziune cu Sibex
- Lege pentru modificarea şi completarea Ordonanţei de urgenţă a Guvernului nr. 193/2002 privind introducerea sistemelor moderne de plată
- Ordonanță de urgență pentru modificarea şi completarea Legii nr. 227/2015 privind Codul fiscal
- OUG 113/2009 privind serviciile de plata
- Regulamentul BNR nr. 20/2009 privind institutiile financiare nebancare
- Regulamentul BNR Nr. 17 din 2012 privind unele conditii de creditare
- Decizia Curtii de Apel Bucuresti de suspendare a deciziei Curtii de Conturi impotriva Raiffeisen Banca pentru Locuinte
- Decizia Curtii de Apel Bucuresti in procesul privind bancile pentru locuinte dintre Ministerul Dezvoltarii si Curtea de Conturi
- Motivarea deciziei Tribunalului Bucuresti in procesul colectiv dintre Raiffeisen Bank si Piperea privind conversia la cursul istoric a creditelor in franci elvetieni (CHF)
- Raiffeisen Bank pierde un proces cu un client care a cerut darea in plata a creditului
- Decizia Curtii de Apel Bucuresti privind amenda primita de Raiffeisen Bank de la ANPC pentru majorarea dobanzii la creditele restructurate
- Creditele noi acordate de banci au scazut cu 13%
- Biroul de Credit: restantele populatiei la banci si IFN-uri sunt in crestere
- Rata creditelor neperformante scade in continuare
- Creditele noi acordate de banci au atins un nou record de crestere in august
- Lista IFN-urilor din Registrul Special al BNR
- Posta vrea sa instaleze bancomate
- Guvernul isi majoreaza cheltuielile cu 500 milioane lei, iar veniturile cu 280 milioane lei, printr-o rectificare bugetara
- Guvernul anunta modificări ale Codului fiscal privind impozitul pentru IMM-uri, impozitul pe venit și contribuțiile sociale
- Ministerul Finantelor anunta modificari ale Codului Fiscal privind masuri importante pentru cetateni
- Tinta de deficit de 2,96% din PIB pentru anul 2017 nu este in pericol, precizeaza Ministerul Finantelor
- Evolutia istorica a cresterii anuale a Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Evolutia istorica a valorii Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Transferurile de bani ale romanilor din strainatate au ajuns la 2,1 miliarde euro anul trecut, conform statisticilor Eurostat
- Salariul mediu net si brut lunar pe economie - evolutie istorica intre in anii 1991 - 2016, conform datelor Institutului de Statistica (INS)
- Ultimele statistici privind creditele Prima Casa: crestere de 20% fata de anul trecut
Oferta de împrumut în termen de 48 de ore
E-mail:email@example.com Elena bani de împrumut între special scumpe Domnul şi doamna ... detalii
Aveți nevoie de un împrumut între individ?
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Nu are nici o preocupare în acest moment, deoarece acestea ... detalii
Lucrezia in Italia ci contratto per ternen nedeterminat de 2 ani si am nevoie de un imprimitura 15.000€pentru cumpararea Unui apartament in orasul Cernavoda astept raspunsde multumesc anticipatamente ne .de tel Este 00393208293967 multumesc
Poprire ,de ce ?
Poate sa iti blocheze un cont de imprumut bancar ? Am fost sunata de banca ca am banii necesari ... detalii
sa verific cinti bani am pe ... detalii