Romania, pe ultimul loc in Europa la digitalizare
Romania se afla pe ultimul loc in Europa la digitalizare, conform Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) publicat de Comisia Europeana.
European Commission - Press release
How digital is your country? Europe needs Digital Single Market to boost its digital performance
Brussels, 18 May 2018
Today the European Commission is publishing the results of the 2018 Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) , a tool which monitors the performance of Member States in digital connectivity, digital skills online activity, the digitisation of businesses and digital public services. According to it, the EU is getting more digital, but progress remains insufficient for Europe to catch up with global leaders and to reduce differences across Member States. This calls for a quick completion of the Digital Single Market and increased investments in digital economy and society.
Andrus Ansip, Vice-President for the Digital Single Market, said: "This is a shift, albeit small, in the right digital direction. As a whole, the EU is making progress but not yet enough. In the meantime, other countries and regions around the world are improving faster. This is why we should invest more in digital and also complete the Digital Single Market as soon as possible: to boost Europe´s digital performance, provide first-class connectivity, online public services and a thriving e-commerce sector."
Mariya Gabriel, Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society, said: "We look forward to a rapid progress on major reforms such as the European Electronic Code aiming at boosting investments in enhanced connectivity. This year´s Digital Economy and Society Index demonstrates that we must deploy further efforts to tackle lack of digital skills among our citizens. By integrating more digital technologies and equipping them with skills, we will further empower citizens, businesses and public administrations. This is the way to succeed the digital transformation of our societies."
Over the past year, the EU continued to improve its digital performance and the gap between the most and the least digital countries slightly narrowed (from 36 points to 34 points). Denmark, Sweden, Finland and the Netherlands scored the highest ratings in DESI 2018 and are among the global leaders in digitalisation. They are followed by Luxembourg, Ireland, the UK, Belgium and Estonia. Ireland, Cyprus and Spain progressed the most (by more than 15 points) over the last four years. However, some other EU countries still have a long way to go and the EU as a whole needs to improve to be competitive on the global stage.
DESI 2018 shows:
Connectivity has improved, but is insufficient to address fast-growing needs
Ultrafast connectivity of at least 100 Mbps is available to 58% of households and the number of subscriptions is rapidly increasing. 15% of homes use ultrafast broadband: this is twice as high as just two years ago and five times higher than in 2013.
80% of European homes are covered by fast broadband with at least 30 Megabits per second (Mbps) (76% last year) and a third (33%) of European households have a subscription (23% increase compared to last year, and 166% compared to 2013).
The number of mobile data subscriptions has increased by 57% since 2013 reach 90 subscriptions per 100 people in the EU. 4G mobile networks cover on average 91% of the EU population (84% last year).
Indicators show that the demand for fast and ultrafast broadband is rapidly increasing, and is expected to further increase in the future. The Commission proposed a reform of EU telecoms rules to meet Europeans´ growing connectivity needs and boost investments.
More and more Europeans use the internet to communicate
The highest increase in the use of internet services is related to telephone and video calls: almost half of Europeans (46%) use the internet to make calls, this is almost a 20% increase compared to last year and more than 40% increase compared to 2013. Other indicators show that 81% of Europeans now go online at least once a week (79% last year).
To increase trust in the online environment, new EU rules on data protection will enter into force on 25 May 2018.
The EU has more digital specialists than before but skills gaps remain
The EU improved very little in the number of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) graduates (19.1 graduates per 1000 people aged 20 to 29 years old in 2015, compared to 18.4. in 2013);
43% of Europeans still do not have basic digital skills (44% last year).
Alongside the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition, the Commission has launched the Digital Opportunity Traineeships to tackle the digital skills gap in Europe. The pilot initiative will provide digital traineeships for up to 6,000 students and recent graduates until 2020 in another EU country.
Businesses are more digital, e-commerce is growing slowly
While more and more companies send electronic invoices (18% compared to 10% in 2013) or use social media to engage with customers and partners (21% compared to 15% in 2013), the number of SMEs selling online has been stagnating over the past years (17%).
In order to boost e-commerce in the EU, the Commission has put forward a series of measures from more transparent parcel delivery prices to simpler VAT and digital contract rules. As of 3 December 2018, consumers and companies will be able to find the best deals online across the EU without being discriminated based on their nationality or residence.
Europeans use more public services online
58% of internet users submitting forms to their public administration used the online channel (52% in 2013).
18% of people use online health services.
In April 2018, the Commission adopted initiatives on the re-use of public sector information and on eHealth that will significantly improve cross-border online public services in the EU.
The annual Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) aims to measure the progress of EU Member States towards a digital economy and society. It helps EU countries identify areas requiring priority investments and action. The DESI is also a key tool when analysing digital in the European Semester, which allows EU countries to discuss their economic and budget plans and monitor progress at specific times throughout the year.
This year, both DESI and the more detailed analysis of national digital policies, providing an overview of progress and of policy implementation by Member States (previously called Europe´s Digital Progress Report) are published jointly using the DESI name. A more detailed Telecoms Chapter for each Member State is annexed to the reports. To make better comparison between Member States, DESI also develops cross-country analyses in connectivity, skills, use of the internet, take-up of digital technology by businesses, digital public services, ICT R&D and innovation investment and use of Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme funds by Member States.
The Commission has presented 29 legislative proposals under its Digital Single Market strategy and called, in a recent Communication, the European Parliament and Member States to adopt these proposals by the end of 2018.
Sursa: comunicat Comisia Europeana
Adauga un comentariu
Adauga un comentariu folosind contul de Facebook
Alte stiri din categoria: Noutati Comisia Europeana
Comisia Europeana publica raportul privind progresele inregistrate de Romania in cadrul mecanismului de cooperare si de verificare (MCV)
Comisia Europeană - Comunicat de presă Comisia Europeană publică raportul privind progresele înregistrate de România în cadrul mecanismului de cooperare și de verificare Strasbourg, 13 noiembrie 2018 Comisia Europeană publică detalii
Infringements: Commission refers Greece, Ireland and Romania to the Court of Justice for not implementing anti-money laundering rules
Today, the Commission referred Greece and Romania to the Court of Justice of the EU for failing to implement the 4th Anti-Money Laundering Directive into their national law. Ireland implemented only a very limited part of the rules and is therefore also referred to the Court of Justice. detalii
Statement on Bulgaria´s path towards ERM II participation: Today the Finance Ministers of the euro area Member States, the European Central Bank (ECB), the representatives of the Minister of Finance and of the Central Bank Governor of Denmark discussed the detalii
Romania se afla pe ultimul loc in Europa la digitalizare, conform Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) publicat de Comisia Europeana. European Commission - Press release How digital is your country? Europe needs Digital Single Market to boost its digital detalii
- Asociatia Pietelor Financiare respinge acuzatiile de manipulare a ROBOR de catre banci
- ROBOR-ul reactioneaza la restrictiile de creditare ale BNR
- Roborul profita de Isarescu
- ROBOR la 6 luni - evolutie istorica
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2017
- Topul bancilor cu cele mai mici comisioane la contul curent cu card si online banking
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2016
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2015
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2014
- BNR propune Parlamentului plafonarea dobanzilor la creditele bancilor intre 1,5 si 4 ori peste DAE medie, in functie de tipul creditului; in cazul IFN-urilor, plafonarea dobanzilor nu se justifica
- Legile privind plafonarea dobanzilor la credite si a datoriilor preluate de firmele de recuperare se discuta in Parlament (actualizat)
- Legea privind plafonarea dobanzilor la credite nu a fost inclusa pe ordinea de zi a comisiilor din Camera Deputatilor
- Senatorul Zamfir, despre plafonarea dobanzilor la credite: numai bou-i consecvent!
- Parlamentul dezbate marti legile de plafonare a dobanzilor la credite si a datoriilor cesionate de banci firmelor de recuperare (actualizat)
- Creditele noi acordate de banci au crescut in februarie, dupa cinci luni consecutive de scadere
- Numarul restantierilor din Biroul de Credit urca la cel mai ridicat nivel din ultimele sase luni
- Cate credite noi in euro au acordat bancile in 2017
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci populatiei (decembrie 2017)
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci firmelor (decembrie 2017)
- OUG 51 din 1997 actualizata privind operatiunile de leasing
- Ordonanta de urgenta nr. 99/2006 privind institutiile de credit si adecvarea capitalului, cu modificari si completari
- Ordonanta de Guvern nr. 21/1992 privind protectia consumatorilor (versiune actualizata)
- Regulament BNR privind institutiile emitente de moneda electronica
- Ordonanta de Urgenta (OUG) nr. 50 din 2010 privind contractele de credit pentru consumatori, actualizata
- PIB-urile Ungariei si Poloniei au crescut mult mai mult decat cel al Romaniei in 2018
- Inflatia din Cehia a crescut la 2,5%
- Cursul euro/leu intr-o noua zona de variatie
- BNR: Ritmul anual de crestere a volumului productiei industriale a incetinit
- BNR si-a atins tinta de inflatie in 2018
- BRD retrage din oferta cecurile in valuta si operatiunile prin contact center
- IBAN-urile Bancpost se vor schimba in IBAN-uri Banca Transilvania de la 1 ianuarie 2019
- Alpha Bank isi inchide sucursalele si aplicatia de online banking la ora 14 si le deschide abia luni, la 8
- OTP Bank isi anunta clientii ca trebuie sa-si actualizeze datele personale pana in 5 decembrie, altfel banca le va bloca conturile si cardurile
- Banca Transilvania inventeaza POS-uri in forma de cutii de donatii
- Ministerul Finantelor spune ca este in plan cu necesarul de finantare pentru 2018, de 72 miliarde lei
- Termenul de depunere a declaratiei unice a fost prelungit pana la 31 iulie
- Romanii au cumparat titluri de stat Centenar in valoare de 786 milioane lei
- Populatia poate cumpara titluri de stat cu dobanda de 5%, de la Trezorerii sau Posta
- Titlurile de stat pentru populatie prin Programul Tezaur se vor distribui si prin Posta Romana
- Intrebari frecvente despre Biroul de Credit
- Lista bancilor si IFN-urilor care-si raporteaza clientii la Biroul de Credit
- Cum pot fi sters din Biroul de Credit?
- Clauze abuzive in contractele de credit ale Piraeus Bank (decizie definitiva a judecatorilor)
- Se rejudeca un proces privind clauzele abuzive din contractele de credit ale BCR, la sesizarea ANPC
- Libra Bank pierde procesul cu ANSPDCP in care a contestat amenda primita pentru raportarea ilegala a clientilor la Biroul de Credit
- Decizia Curtii de Apel Bucuresti in procesul dintre Asociatia Parakletos si bancile care au acordat credite in franci elvetieni
- Raiffeisen Bank pierde procesul cu ANPC privind comisioanele la retragerile de numerar de pe cardurile de credit
- Enel vrea sa-si treaca clientii pe piata libera
- Oamenii reclama ca nu pot cumpara titluri de stat Centenar la Posta prin transfer bancar sau card, ci doar cu numerar
- Vodafone si Orange, amendate de ANCOM pentru ca si-au suprataxat clientii pentru convorbirile roaming in strainatate
- Ministerul Finantelor anunta ca introduce Declaratia Unica pentru persoanele fizice care realizeaza venituri din activitati economice sau alte categorii de venituri
- Ministerul Finantelor a imprumutat 2 miliarde euro de pe pietele internationale
- Pretul caselor, in scadere cu 0,7%, conform Eurostat
- Numarul fimelor active din Romania, conform statisticilor Registrului Comertului
- Evolutia istorica a cresterii anuale a Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Evolutia istorica a valorii Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Transferurile de bani ale romanilor din strainatate au ajuns la 2,1 miliarde euro anul trecut, conform statisticilor Eurostat
- ECB: Insights into the digital transformation of the retail payments ecosystem
- ECB introductory statement on Governing Council decisions
- Speech by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Sustaining openness in a dynamic global economy
- Deciziile de politica monetara ale BCE
- Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Introductory statement to the press conference (with Q&A)
- EBA publishes 2018 EU-wide stress test results
- EBA launches 2018 EU-wide transparency exercise
- EBA issues first binding mediation decision between the SRB and the NBR
- Asset repricing, cyber-attacks and Brexit are key risks for EU financial markets, shows ESA report
- EBA publishes its Roadmap on FinTech
- Peste 80% din depozitele bancare sunt garantate
- Depozitele bancare nu intra in campania electorala
- FGDB explica modul de aplicare a procedurii de recapitalizare interna a unei banci cu depozitele negarantate ale clientilor (bail-in)
- Valoarea depozitelor garantate de FGDB a crescut cu 50 miliarde lei in ultimul an, la 221 miliarde lei in total
- FGDB aminteste ca toate conturile si depozitele din bancile romanesti sunt garantate in limita a 100.000 de euro
- FMI: majorarea salariilor din sectorul public si legea pensiilor ar trebui reevaluate
- IMF statement of the 2018 Article IV Mission to Romania
- Jaewoo Lee, new IMF mission chief for Romania and Bulgaria
- IMF concludes article IV consultation with Romania
- IMF statement on the stability of the banking system in Ukraine
- BERD dezvaluie cat a platit pe actiunile Piraeus Bank
- ING Bank si BERD finanteaza parcul logistic CTPark Bucharest
- EBRD hails Moldova banking breakthrough
- Banca Transilvania and EBRD become majority shareholders of Victoriabank in Moldova
- BERD devine actionar Agricover Holding
- Federal Reserve urca dobanda la 2,25%
- Federal Reserve decided to maintain the target range for the federal funds rate at 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 percent
- Federal Reserve majoreaza dobanda de referinta pentru dolar la 1,5% - 1,75%
- Federal Reserve issues FOMC statement
- A Challenging Decade and a Question for the Future (speech by Janet Yellen, The Fed chair)
- Romania implements SME Initiative: EUR 580 m for Romanian businesses
- European Investment Bank (EIB) is lending EUR 20 million to Agricover Credit IFN
- Aplicatia Home Bank a ING a avut din nou probleme de functionare
- Probleme la Unicredit cu functionarea aplicatiilor de mobile banking si online banking
- Cardul de masa BT poate fi inregistrat in BT Pay, pentru platile cu telefonul
- BCR a lansat noua platforma de online banking, George
- BBVA ofera open banking
- State aid: Commission refers Romania to Court for failure to recover illegal aid worth up to €92 million
- Council of the European Union statement on Bulgaria path towards ERM II participation
- Romania, pe ultimul loc in Europa la digitalizare
- Obligatiunile Bancii Transilvania se tranzactioneaza la Bursa de Valori Bucuresti
- Obligatiunile Good Pople SA (FRU21) au debutat pe piata AeRO
- BVB avertizeaza doua firme ca nu si-au respectat obligatiile de raportare
- Raiffeisen Centrobank (RCB) a lansat produse de investitii tip warrant la BVB
- BVB a initiat procesul de fuziune cu Sibex