Alior Bank enters Romania in partnership with Telekom
Telekom Romania and Alior Bank launch Telekom Banking (press release):
- Free of charge withdrawals from any ATM in the country and abroad;
- Free of charge intra and inter-banking lei transfers, via Internet and Mobile Banking;
- Advantageous currency exchange services through 24/7 Online Exchange platform.
Currently, the universe of financial services is in a continuous innovative expansion. The new technologies in the digitalization area are the ones that allow banks to offer new services to those looking for simple and efficient solutions, tailored to their expectations. If until recently, the banking services world was perceived as being rigid, nowadays, technologies in the internet of things area offer financial companies the ability to gain a flexibility that can also become a benchmark for other business markets.
In this respect, Telekom Banking, the latest digital financial project in Romania, developed within the partnership between Telekom Romania and Alior Bank, one of the largest banks in Poland, aims to meet the needs of consumers for fast, easy-to-use products and services, available wherever and whenever.
”Telekom Banking is the result of Telekom Romania´s promise to support the creative freedom of its customers and partners in everything they do. After liberating the Internet, it’s time for the banking services. When we speak about Telekom Banking, we speak about a banking services offer willing to meet the fundamental expectations of its clients; banking services designed to cherish and value the creative potential of its clients. We are glad that through our partnership with Alior Bank, we are now at the forefront of the simple and easy to use banking services. What we aim is to provide services fitted to the new IT&C culture that we live in today. Setting you up with all the possibilities that new technologies offer means to exploit the possibility of accessing today´s innovation. The banking experience of Alior Bank and the technological and innovative vision of Telekom Romania made possible the birth of a banking services offer dedicated to the residential segment, capable to shape the future of the Romanian financial and banking segment", said Miroslav Majoros, CEO Telekom Romania.
“The implementation of our state-of-the-art technology solutions on the Romanian market is another step for Alior Bank to become one of the most innovative banks in Europe. We use our best practices from the Polish market, the most innovative solutions offered by Alior Bank in Poland and developed within our cooperation with T-Mobile. I would like to emphasize, however, that the final offer was prepared by the team of our Romanian branch, therefore we are sure that will meet the needs and expectations of all customers. We have ambitious plans and we are convinced that with Telekom Romania we are going to achieve them and we will be successful on the Romanian market where we see great potential. In this first phase, we will offer current accounts, debit cards, deposits and online exchange office. In the second phase we will be launching an interesting credit offer and we will continue to further enhance our value proposition" said Celina Waleśkiewicz, Deputy CEO Alior Bank.
Telekom Banking services are launched gradually, starting two modern and intuitive pillars - daily (primary) banking and a new solution on the Romanian market, online exchange platform.
With Telekom Banking, customers can open current accounts in RON, EUR, USD and GBP, attach debit cards to them and have 24/7 access to their funds with the internet and mobile banking solution.
The current account can be either requested online on www.telekombanking.ro or directly from the mobile application or by visiting one of Telekom and Germanos shops. The online initiated process of opening an account is finalized via courier - which can be also the way of delivering the debit card, free of charge. Uniqueness for opening account in the shop is one can get his/her card instantly and use it just after signing an agreement.
Through Telekom Banking offers, every customer opening an account can benefit from free withdrawals from any ATM in the country and abroad, free online transfers in lei through Internet and Mobile banking to any bank in Romania, guaranteed for three years.
The second pillar of Telekom Banking launching is the Online Exchange platform through which customers benefit from advantageous, real-time exchange rates for 10 foreign currencies, refreshed at maximum every 10 seconds (during working days). Customers can set up foreign exchange transactions in details - e.g. set the date and time they want to make the currency exchange and the exchange rate at which a transaction is to be made. Last but not least, the "Pay later" option allows the customer to make currency exchanges without having available the full amount of money. It is necessary to hold at least 5% of the traded amount, and within two working days to ensure the necessary difference for the completion of the exchange.
With Telekom Banking, customers can benefit also from a modern mobile application providing unique customer experience. The solution focuses on an omnichannel approach that is a full integration of the mobile application and the internet banking platform. With the launch of the Internet Banking platform, at the beginning of November, customers will get one coherent experience and receive clear information about the status of their products and services. Everything is centered on convenience and ease of use (hence the most commonly used functions are intuitively located “at a finger’s reach”), as well as innovative solutions to respond to clients’ needs. Alior Bank developed a system that removes barriers and sets a new standard for digital banking excellence.
The application offers a wide range of functionalities, including transfers to other accounts using QR code or NFC function, balance view of the latest three transactions without being logged-in, P2P payments etc. There is also the possibility to open other current accounts, in lei or foreign currency, directly from the Mobile Banking application, request for debit cards, term deposits or savings accounts.
At national level, the Telekom Banking services launched today are available online at www.telekombanking.ro and will be gradually available in the Telekom and Germanos stores. Ultimately, in the following month, in every Telekom and Germanos shops and selected partners, any person can request to open a current account and a debit card.
In addition, through the shop-in-shop banking corner concept that has been developed and rolled-out in selected Telekom and Germanos shops, additional banking services, including lending products, will be offered. The shop-in-shop banking corner network will be systematically enhanced within next year and is expecting to reach 120 shops.
In the near future, the Telekom Banking offer will also include device financing services for products in the Telekom Romania’s offer, as well as unsecured personal loan and overdraft.
For details and information on the services offered by Telekom Banking, those interested can call 0219253 - dedicated call center, available 24/7.
The banking services are provided by Alior Bank SA Warsaw – Bucharest Branch.
Adauga un comentariu
Adauga un comentariu folosind contul de Facebook
Alte stiri din categoria: ENGLISH
Piraeus Bank SA, in conjunction with Piraeus Bank Romania (together “the Bank”), have completed the sale of a portfolio of €0.2bn of Romanian originated loans to Kruk Group, according to a Piraeus Bank Group press release. The sale, together with sales of Romanian loans detalii
European Commission Fact Sheet: Payment Services Directive (PSD2): Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) enabling consumers to benefit from safer and more innovative electronic payments
European Commission - Fact Sheet Payment Services Directive (PSD2): Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) enabling consumers to benefit from safer and more innovative electronic payments Brussels, 27 November 2017 1. detalii
Alpha Bank sale of Non-Performing Loans (press release): Alpha Bank A.E. announces that together with Alpha Bank Romania S.A. (jointly hereinafter the “Bank”) they have entered into a definitive agreement for the sale of a Non-Performing Wholesale Loans detalii
B2Holding acquires a non-performing credit portfolio from Raiffeisen Bank in Romania (press release): B2Holding ASA has through its Romanian subsidiaries B2 Kapital Portfolio Management SRL and Debt Collection Agency SRL, entered into agreements to acquire a portfolio of detalii
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2016
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2015
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2014
- Cota de piata a bancilor dupa active la finalul anului 2013, conform datelor BNR
- Topul bancilor cu cele mai mici comisioane la internet banking
- Jaewoo Lee, new IMF mission chief for Romania and Bulgaria
- IMF concludes article IV consultation with Romania
- IMF statement on the stability of the banking system in Ukraine
- Global House Prices: Time to Worry Again?
- FMI: Raport de asistenta tehnica - Imbunatatirea administrarii riscului de conformare pe care il prezinta marii contribuabili
- HSBC, by first direct and Bud, is trialling an open banking app model
- Probleme cu autorizarea platilor online cu carduri Mastercard si Maestro
- Sistemul informatic al Raiffeisen (carduri, ATM-uri, POS-uri, online banking) nu a functionat in aceasta dimineata
- UniCredit prepares for multinational roll-out of instant payments
- BCR: Program de lucru cu publicul, de Pasti
- Depozitele bancare nu intra in campania electorala
- FGDB explica modul de aplicare a procedurii de recapitalizare interna a unei banci cu depozitele negarantate ale clientilor (bail-in)
- Valoarea depozitelor garantate de FGDB a crescut cu 50 miliarde lei in ultimul an, la 221 miliarde lei in total
- FGDB aminteste ca toate conturile si depozitele din bancile romanesti sunt garantate in limita a 100.000 de euro
- EBA launches 2018 EU-wide stress test exercise
- Opinion on the use of innovative solutions in the customer due diligence process
- EBA Risk Dashboard
- EBA Risk Dashboard confirms steady improvements in the EU banking sector but banks profitability and business model sustainability remain key challenges
- EBA report on risks and vulnerabilities in the EU banking sector
- ECB: Insights into the digital transformation of the retail payments ecosystem
- ECB introductory statement on Governing Council decisions
- Speech by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Sustaining openness in a dynamic global economy
- Deciziile de politica monetara ale BCE
- Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Introductory statement to the press conference (with Q&A)
- Federal Reserve issues FOMC statement
- A Challenging Decade and a Question for the Future (speech by Janet Yellen, The Fed chair)
- Janet Yellen speech: Financial Stability a Decade after the Onset of the Crisis
- Janet Yellen - Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress
- Federal Reserve majoreaza din nou dobanda
- EBRD hails Moldova banking breakthrough
- Banca Transilvania and EBRD become majority shareholders of Victoriabank in Moldova
- BERD devine actionar Agricover Holding
- Life satisfaction: the pursuit of happiness - EBRD study
- EBRD is launching a new Green Economy Financing Facility in Romania
- Economistii Bancii Transilvania estimeaza decelerarea PIB-ului de la 7% in 2017 la 4,2% in 2018
- Cresterea economica este nesustenabila, avertizeaza economistii Bancii Transilvania
- Estimarile economice din Romania sunt modeste, in pofida conditiilor financiare bune (studiu GfK)
- National Bank of Romania could leave unchanged the key rate in 2017
- Poland: EU funds - key factor for growth next year
- Romania implements SME Initiative: EUR 580 m for Romanian businesses
- European Investment Bank (EIB) is lending EUR 20 million to Agricover Credit IFN
- Obligatiunile Good Pople SA (FRU21) au debutat pe piata AeRO
- BVB avertizeaza doua firme ca nu si-au respectat obligatiile de raportare
- Raiffeisen Centrobank (RCB) a lansat produse de investitii tip warrant la BVB
- BVB a initiat procesul de fuziune cu Sibex
- Directiva privind Serviciile de Plata (PSD)
- Hotararea Guvernului nr. 2/2018 pentru modificarea si completarea Hotararii Guvernului nr. 717/2009 privind aprobarea normelor de implementare a programului "Prima casa"
- Normele metodologice pentru aplicarea Ordonantei de urgenta a Guvernului nr. 193/2002 privind introducerea sistemelor moderne de plata
- Legea nr. 151 din 2015 privind procedura insolventei persoanelor fizice
- Legea nr. 258/2017 privind comparabilitatea comisioanelor aferente conturilor de plati, schimbarea conturilor de plati si accesul la conturile de plati cu servicii de baza
- Instanta constata caracterul abuziv al dobanzii variabile din contractele de credit ale BCR
- Clauze abuzive in contractele de credit ale Raiffeisen
- BCR a fost reclamata la CEDO de clientii care au pierdut procesele privind clauzele abuzive din contractele de credit
- Instanta de judecata decide executarea silita a girantului unui credit, debitorul principal fiind insolvabil
- Decizia Curtii de Apel Bucuresti de anulare a Ordinului ANPC impotriva Raiffeisen Bank privind debitarea veniturilor clientilor
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci populatiei (decembrie 2017)
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci firmelor (decembrie 2017)
- Statisticile cardurilor, platilor, POS-urilor si bancomatelor
- Creditele noi acordate de banci au scazut cu 13%
- Biroul de Credit: restantele populatiei la banci si IFN-uri sunt in crestere
- Ministerul Finantelor a imprumutat 2 miliarde euro de pe pietele internationale
- Ministerul Finantelor pregateste noi formulare de plata a CAS si CASS, in locul Declaratiei 600
- Guvernul a alocat garantii de 2 miliarde lei pentru Programul Prima Casa in 2018
- Transferul contributiilor de la angajator la angajat va avea aplicabilitate cel putin pana in anul 2020, spune Ministerul Finantelor
- Sinteza proiectului de buget pentru anul 2018 publicata de Ministerul Finantelor
- Numarul fimelor active din Romania, conform statisticilor Registrului Comertului
- Evolutia istorica a cresterii anuale a Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Evolutia istorica a valorii Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Transferurile de bani ale romanilor din strainatate au ajuns la 2,1 miliarde euro anul trecut, conform statisticilor Eurostat
- Salariul mediu net si brut lunar pe economie - evolutie istorica intre in anii 1991 - 2016, conform datelor Institutului de Statistica (INS)
Buna seara am si eu o intrebare la dumneavoastra sotul meu a avut o executare el fiind titularul ... detalii
Exista si IFN uri care fac ... detalii
poprire angajator si banca
Ciprian, daca bnca a gresit si v-a luat mai multi bani decat trebuia, atunci trebuie sa va dea ... detalii
poprier pe pe venit de la angajator si banca
multumesc dnl vasile coman , vreau sa mai mentionez ca problema a inceput anul trecut in luna iulie ... detalii
Blocare cont pensie
Vili, daca aveti o decizie judecatoreasca de suspendare a executarii silite, atunci executorul ... detalii