Alior Bank enters Romania in partnership with Telekom
Telekom Romania and Alior Bank launch Telekom Banking (press release):
- Free of charge withdrawals from any ATM in the country and abroad;
- Free of charge intra and inter-banking lei transfers, via Internet and Mobile Banking;
- Advantageous currency exchange services through 24/7 Online Exchange platform.
Currently, the universe of financial services is in a continuous innovative expansion. The new technologies in the digitalization area are the ones that allow banks to offer new services to those looking for simple and efficient solutions, tailored to their expectations. If until recently, the banking services world was perceived as being rigid, nowadays, technologies in the internet of things area offer financial companies the ability to gain a flexibility that can also become a benchmark for other business markets.
In this respect, Telekom Banking, the latest digital financial project in Romania, developed within the partnership between Telekom Romania and Alior Bank, one of the largest banks in Poland, aims to meet the needs of consumers for fast, easy-to-use products and services, available wherever and whenever.
”Telekom Banking is the result of Telekom Romania´s promise to support the creative freedom of its customers and partners in everything they do. After liberating the Internet, it’s time for the banking services. When we speak about Telekom Banking, we speak about a banking services offer willing to meet the fundamental expectations of its clients; banking services designed to cherish and value the creative potential of its clients. We are glad that through our partnership with Alior Bank, we are now at the forefront of the simple and easy to use banking services. What we aim is to provide services fitted to the new IT&C culture that we live in today. Setting you up with all the possibilities that new technologies offer means to exploit the possibility of accessing today´s innovation. The banking experience of Alior Bank and the technological and innovative vision of Telekom Romania made possible the birth of a banking services offer dedicated to the residential segment, capable to shape the future of the Romanian financial and banking segment", said Miroslav Majoros, CEO Telekom Romania.
“The implementation of our state-of-the-art technology solutions on the Romanian market is another step for Alior Bank to become one of the most innovative banks in Europe. We use our best practices from the Polish market, the most innovative solutions offered by Alior Bank in Poland and developed within our cooperation with T-Mobile. I would like to emphasize, however, that the final offer was prepared by the team of our Romanian branch, therefore we are sure that will meet the needs and expectations of all customers. We have ambitious plans and we are convinced that with Telekom Romania we are going to achieve them and we will be successful on the Romanian market where we see great potential. In this first phase, we will offer current accounts, debit cards, deposits and online exchange office. In the second phase we will be launching an interesting credit offer and we will continue to further enhance our value proposition" said Celina Waleśkiewicz, Deputy CEO Alior Bank.
Telekom Banking services are launched gradually, starting two modern and intuitive pillars - daily (primary) banking and a new solution on the Romanian market, online exchange platform.
With Telekom Banking, customers can open current accounts in RON, EUR, USD and GBP, attach debit cards to them and have 24/7 access to their funds with the internet and mobile banking solution.
The current account can be either requested online on www.telekombanking.ro or directly from the mobile application or by visiting one of Telekom and Germanos shops. The online initiated process of opening an account is finalized via courier - which can be also the way of delivering the debit card, free of charge. Uniqueness for opening account in the shop is one can get his/her card instantly and use it just after signing an agreement.
Through Telekom Banking offers, every customer opening an account can benefit from free withdrawals from any ATM in the country and abroad, free online transfers in lei through Internet and Mobile banking to any bank in Romania, guaranteed for three years.
The second pillar of Telekom Banking launching is the Online Exchange platform through which customers benefit from advantageous, real-time exchange rates for 10 foreign currencies, refreshed at maximum every 10 seconds (during working days). Customers can set up foreign exchange transactions in details - e.g. set the date and time they want to make the currency exchange and the exchange rate at which a transaction is to be made. Last but not least, the "Pay later" option allows the customer to make currency exchanges without having available the full amount of money. It is necessary to hold at least 5% of the traded amount, and within two working days to ensure the necessary difference for the completion of the exchange.
With Telekom Banking, customers can benefit also from a modern mobile application providing unique customer experience. The solution focuses on an omnichannel approach that is a full integration of the mobile application and the internet banking platform. With the launch of the Internet Banking platform, at the beginning of November, customers will get one coherent experience and receive clear information about the status of their products and services. Everything is centered on convenience and ease of use (hence the most commonly used functions are intuitively located “at a finger’s reach”), as well as innovative solutions to respond to clients’ needs. Alior Bank developed a system that removes barriers and sets a new standard for digital banking excellence.
The application offers a wide range of functionalities, including transfers to other accounts using QR code or NFC function, balance view of the latest three transactions without being logged-in, P2P payments etc. There is also the possibility to open other current accounts, in lei or foreign currency, directly from the Mobile Banking application, request for debit cards, term deposits or savings accounts.
At national level, the Telekom Banking services launched today are available online at www.telekombanking.ro and will be gradually available in the Telekom and Germanos stores. Ultimately, in the following month, in every Telekom and Germanos shops and selected partners, any person can request to open a current account and a debit card.
In addition, through the shop-in-shop banking corner concept that has been developed and rolled-out in selected Telekom and Germanos shops, additional banking services, including lending products, will be offered. The shop-in-shop banking corner network will be systematically enhanced within next year and is expecting to reach 120 shops.
In the near future, the Telekom Banking offer will also include device financing services for products in the Telekom Romania’s offer, as well as unsecured personal loan and overdraft.
For details and information on the services offered by Telekom Banking, those interested can call 0219253 - dedicated call center, available 24/7.
The banking services are provided by Alior Bank SA Warsaw – Bucharest Branch.
Adauga un comentariu
Adauga un comentariu folosind contul de Facebook
Alte stiri din categoria: ENGLISH
Discurs de încheiere la evenimentul THE EUROFI HIGH LEVEL SEMINAR 2018 (lb. engleză)
Mugur Isărescu, guvernatorul BNR
Ladies and gentlemen, I am honored to be invited to give a few closing remarks at this EUROFI detalii
OTP Bank withdrew the appeal filed against the National Bank of Romania regarding Banca Romaneasca takover
OTP Bank extraordinary announcement: OTP Bank Plc. („OTP Bank”) hereby informs the capital markets in connection with the acquisition of the 99.28% shareholding held by National Bank of Greece S.A. (“NBG”) in Romanian Banca Romaneasca S.A. detalii
B2Holding has through its Romanian subsidiary B2 Kapital Portfolio Management SRL entered into an agreement to acquire a portfolio of retail and corporate, secured and unsecured non-performing loans in Romania, according to a statement. The portfolio is sold by Banca Transilvania S.A., a detalii
NBR Board decisions on monetary policy issues (press release) In January 2018, the annual inflation rate rose significantly to 4.32 percent from 3.32 percent in December 2017, before increasing to 4.72 percent in February, slightly below the forecasted detalii
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2017
- Topul bancilor cu cele mai mici comisioane la contul curent cu card si online banking
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2016
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2015
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2014
- BNR propune Parlamentului plafonarea dobanzilor la creditele bancilor intre 1,5 si 4 ori peste DAE medie, in functie de tipul creditului; in cazul IFN-urilor, plafonarea dobanzilor nu se justifica
- Legile privind plafonarea dobanzilor la credite si a datoriilor preluate de firmele de recuperare se discuta in Parlament (actualizat)
- Legea privind plafonarea dobanzilor la credite nu a fost inclusa pe ordinea de zi a comisiilor din Camera Deputatilor
- Senatorul Zamfir, despre plafonarea dobanzilor la credite: numai bou-i consecvent!
- Parlamentul dezbate marti legile de plafonare a dobanzilor la credite si a datoriilor cesionate de banci firmelor de recuperare (actualizat)
- Creditele noi acordate de banci au crescut in februarie, dupa cinci luni consecutive de scadere
- Numarul restantierilor din Biroul de Credit urca la cel mai ridicat nivel din ultimele sase luni
- Cate credite noi in euro au acordat bancile in 2017
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci populatiei (decembrie 2017)
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci firmelor (decembrie 2017)
- Regulament BNR privind institutiile emitente de moneda electronica
- Ordonanta de Urgenta (OUG) nr. 50 din 2010 privind contractele de credit pentru consumatori, actualizata
- Noul Cod Civil
- Legea 677 din 2001 privind protectia datelor personale
- Directiva privind Serviciile de Plata (PSD)
- Banca Transilvania inventeaza POS-uri in forma de cutii de donatii
- Programul agentiilor Raiffeisen Bank in perioada Sarbatorilor de Pasti
- CEC Bank isi informeaza clientii ca serviciile de internet banking si mobile banking nu vor functiona de vineri seara pana duminica seara
- HSBC, by first direct and Bud, is trialling an open banking app model
- Probleme cu autorizarea platilor online cu carduri Mastercard si Maestro
- Economistii Bancii Transilvania estimeaza decelerarea PIB-ului de la 7% in 2017 la 4,2% in 2018
- Cresterea economica este nesustenabila, avertizeaza economistii Bancii Transilvania
- Estimarile economice din Romania sunt modeste, in pofida conditiilor financiare bune (studiu GfK)
- National Bank of Romania could leave unchanged the key rate in 2017
- Poland: EU funds - key factor for growth next year
- Intrebari frecvente despre Biroul de Credit
- Lista bancilor si IFN-urilor care-si raporteaza clientii la Biroul de Credit
- Cum pot fi sters din Biroul de Credit?
- Termenul de depunere a declaratiei unice a fost prelungit pana la 31 iulie
- Romanii au cumparat titluri de stat Centenar in valoare de 786 milioane lei
- Populatia poate cumpara titluri de stat cu dobanda de 5%, de la Trezorerii sau Posta
- Titlurile de stat pentru populatie prin Programul Tezaur se vor distribui si prin Posta Romana
- Ministerul Finantelor amana cu trei luni sanctiunile pentru nedotarea magazinelor cu aparate de marcat electronice
- BRD a fost obligata de judecatori sa explice cum au avut loc fraudele din 2008-2011
- BRD contesta in justitie o decizie a ANAF
- Curtea Constitutionala respinge contestatiile Credit Europe Bank la legea darii in plata
- Procesul dintre Lucian Isar si Banca Comerciala Feroviara
- Raiffeisen Bank pierde un proces cu ANPC
- Oamenii reclama ca nu pot cumpara titluri de stat Centenar la Posta prin transfer bancar sau card, ci doar cu numerar
- Vodafone si Orange, amendate de ANCOM pentru ca si-au suprataxat clientii pentru convorbirile roaming in strainatate
- Ministerul Finantelor anunta ca introduce Declaratia Unica pentru persoanele fizice care realizeaza venituri din activitati economice sau alte categorii de venituri
- Ministerul Finantelor a imprumutat 2 miliarde euro de pe pietele internationale
- Ministerul Finantelor pregateste noi formulare de plata a CAS si CASS, in locul Declaratiei 600
- Numarul fimelor active din Romania, conform statisticilor Registrului Comertului
- Evolutia istorica a cresterii anuale a Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Evolutia istorica a valorii Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Transferurile de bani ale romanilor din strainatate au ajuns la 2,1 miliarde euro anul trecut, conform statisticilor Eurostat
- Salariul mediu net si brut lunar pe economie - evolutie istorica intre in anii 1991 - 2016, conform datelor Institutului de Statistica (INS)
- ECB: Insights into the digital transformation of the retail payments ecosystem
- ECB introductory statement on Governing Council decisions
- Speech by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Sustaining openness in a dynamic global economy
- Deciziile de politica monetara ale BCE
- Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Introductory statement to the press conference (with Q&A)
- EBA issues first binding mediation decision between the SRB and the NBR
- Asset repricing, cyber-attacks and Brexit are key risks for EU financial markets, shows ESA report
- EBA publishes its Roadmap on FinTech
- EBA launches 2018 EU-wide stress test exercise
- Opinion on the use of innovative solutions in the customer due diligence process
- Peste 80% din depozitele bancare sunt garantate
- Depozitele bancare nu intra in campania electorala
- FGDB explica modul de aplicare a procedurii de recapitalizare interna a unei banci cu depozitele negarantate ale clientilor (bail-in)
- Valoarea depozitelor garantate de FGDB a crescut cu 50 miliarde lei in ultimul an, la 221 miliarde lei in total
- FGDB aminteste ca toate conturile si depozitele din bancile romanesti sunt garantate in limita a 100.000 de euro
- IMF statement of the 2018 Article IV Mission to Romania
- Jaewoo Lee, new IMF mission chief for Romania and Bulgaria
- IMF concludes article IV consultation with Romania
- IMF statement on the stability of the banking system in Ukraine
- Global House Prices: Time to Worry Again?
- ING Bank si BERD finanteaza parcul logistic CTPark Bucharest
- EBRD hails Moldova banking breakthrough
- Banca Transilvania and EBRD become majority shareholders of Victoriabank in Moldova
- BERD devine actionar Agricover Holding
- Life satisfaction: the pursuit of happiness - EBRD study
- Federal Reserve decided to maintain the target range for the federal funds rate at 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 percent
- Federal Reserve majoreaza dobanda de referinta pentru dolar la 1,5% - 1,75%
- Federal Reserve issues FOMC statement
- A Challenging Decade and a Question for the Future (speech by Janet Yellen, The Fed chair)
- Janet Yellen speech: Financial Stability a Decade after the Onset of the Crisis
- Romania implements SME Initiative: EUR 580 m for Romanian businesses
- European Investment Bank (EIB) is lending EUR 20 million to Agricover Credit IFN
- Infringements: Commission refers Greece, Ireland and Romania to the Court of Justice for not implementing anti-money laundering rules
- Council of the European Union statement on Bulgaria path towards ERM II participation
- Romania, pe ultimul loc in Europa la digitalizare
- Platile in euro vor avea aceleasi comisioane ca cele in lei, a decis Comisia Europeana
- Comisia Europeana prezinta un plan de actiune pentru tehnologiile financiare (FinTech)
- Obligatiunile Bancii Transilvania se tranzactioneaza la Bursa de Valori Bucuresti
- Obligatiunile Good Pople SA (FRU21) au debutat pe piata AeRO
- BVB avertizeaza doua firme ca nu si-au respectat obligatiile de raportare
- Raiffeisen Centrobank (RCB) a lansat produse de investitii tip warrant la BVB
- BVB a initiat procesul de fuziune cu Sibex
ROBOR si lichiditatea
Cornel, concluzia cred ca e corecta. Ea s-a bazat pe declaratiile guvernatorului BNR, Mugur ... detalii
sunteti pe aproape
Problema pe care o puneti pe tapet necesita discutii mai ample. Este o problema serioasa si ... detalii
Daca aveti nevoie de indrumare pentru un credit, va rog sa-mi dati mai multe detalii prin e-mail la ... detalii
Nu aici se aplica pentru credite imbecililor!
Un articol de infomare si o tarla de imbecili care cred ca primesc credit de la acest website. Mare ... detalii
Sa nu cumva sa ne faceti si noua o oferta de conversie ca s-ar putea sa facem infarct. Cea mai ... detalii