Alior Bank enters Romania in partnership with Telekom
Telekom Romania and Alior Bank launch Telekom Banking (press release):
- Free of charge withdrawals from any ATM in the country and abroad;
- Free of charge intra and inter-banking lei transfers, via Internet and Mobile Banking;
- Advantageous currency exchange services through 24/7 Online Exchange platform.
Currently, the universe of financial services is in a continuous innovative expansion. The new technologies in the digitalization area are the ones that allow banks to offer new services to those looking for simple and efficient solutions, tailored to their expectations. If until recently, the banking services world was perceived as being rigid, nowadays, technologies in the internet of things area offer financial companies the ability to gain a flexibility that can also become a benchmark for other business markets.
In this respect, Telekom Banking, the latest digital financial project in Romania, developed within the partnership between Telekom Romania and Alior Bank, one of the largest banks in Poland, aims to meet the needs of consumers for fast, easy-to-use products and services, available wherever and whenever.
”Telekom Banking is the result of Telekom Romania´s promise to support the creative freedom of its customers and partners in everything they do. After liberating the Internet, it’s time for the banking services. When we speak about Telekom Banking, we speak about a banking services offer willing to meet the fundamental expectations of its clients; banking services designed to cherish and value the creative potential of its clients. We are glad that through our partnership with Alior Bank, we are now at the forefront of the simple and easy to use banking services. What we aim is to provide services fitted to the new IT&C culture that we live in today. Setting you up with all the possibilities that new technologies offer means to exploit the possibility of accessing today´s innovation. The banking experience of Alior Bank and the technological and innovative vision of Telekom Romania made possible the birth of a banking services offer dedicated to the residential segment, capable to shape the future of the Romanian financial and banking segment", said Miroslav Majoros, CEO Telekom Romania.
“The implementation of our state-of-the-art technology solutions on the Romanian market is another step for Alior Bank to become one of the most innovative banks in Europe. We use our best practices from the Polish market, the most innovative solutions offered by Alior Bank in Poland and developed within our cooperation with T-Mobile. I would like to emphasize, however, that the final offer was prepared by the team of our Romanian branch, therefore we are sure that will meet the needs and expectations of all customers. We have ambitious plans and we are convinced that with Telekom Romania we are going to achieve them and we will be successful on the Romanian market where we see great potential. In this first phase, we will offer current accounts, debit cards, deposits and online exchange office. In the second phase we will be launching an interesting credit offer and we will continue to further enhance our value proposition" said Celina Waleśkiewicz, Deputy CEO Alior Bank.
Telekom Banking services are launched gradually, starting two modern and intuitive pillars - daily (primary) banking and a new solution on the Romanian market, online exchange platform.
With Telekom Banking, customers can open current accounts in RON, EUR, USD and GBP, attach debit cards to them and have 24/7 access to their funds with the internet and mobile banking solution.
The current account can be either requested online on www.telekombanking.ro or directly from the mobile application or by visiting one of Telekom and Germanos shops. The online initiated process of opening an account is finalized via courier - which can be also the way of delivering the debit card, free of charge. Uniqueness for opening account in the shop is one can get his/her card instantly and use it just after signing an agreement.
Through Telekom Banking offers, every customer opening an account can benefit from free withdrawals from any ATM in the country and abroad, free online transfers in lei through Internet and Mobile banking to any bank in Romania, guaranteed for three years.
The second pillar of Telekom Banking launching is the Online Exchange platform through which customers benefit from advantageous, real-time exchange rates for 10 foreign currencies, refreshed at maximum every 10 seconds (during working days). Customers can set up foreign exchange transactions in details - e.g. set the date and time they want to make the currency exchange and the exchange rate at which a transaction is to be made. Last but not least, the "Pay later" option allows the customer to make currency exchanges without having available the full amount of money. It is necessary to hold at least 5% of the traded amount, and within two working days to ensure the necessary difference for the completion of the exchange.
With Telekom Banking, customers can benefit also from a modern mobile application providing unique customer experience. The solution focuses on an omnichannel approach that is a full integration of the mobile application and the internet banking platform. With the launch of the Internet Banking platform, at the beginning of November, customers will get one coherent experience and receive clear information about the status of their products and services. Everything is centered on convenience and ease of use (hence the most commonly used functions are intuitively located “at a finger’s reach”), as well as innovative solutions to respond to clients’ needs. Alior Bank developed a system that removes barriers and sets a new standard for digital banking excellence.
The application offers a wide range of functionalities, including transfers to other accounts using QR code or NFC function, balance view of the latest three transactions without being logged-in, P2P payments etc. There is also the possibility to open other current accounts, in lei or foreign currency, directly from the Mobile Banking application, request for debit cards, term deposits or savings accounts.
At national level, the Telekom Banking services launched today are available online at www.telekombanking.ro and will be gradually available in the Telekom and Germanos stores. Ultimately, in the following month, in every Telekom and Germanos shops and selected partners, any person can request to open a current account and a debit card.
In addition, through the shop-in-shop banking corner concept that has been developed and rolled-out in selected Telekom and Germanos shops, additional banking services, including lending products, will be offered. The shop-in-shop banking corner network will be systematically enhanced within next year and is expecting to reach 120 shops.
In the near future, the Telekom Banking offer will also include device financing services for products in the Telekom Romania’s offer, as well as unsecured personal loan and overdraft.
For details and information on the services offered by Telekom Banking, those interested can call 0219253 - dedicated call center, available 24/7.
The banking services are provided by Alior Bank SA Warsaw – Bucharest Branch.
Adauga un comentariu
Adauga un comentariu folosind contul de Facebook
Alte stiri din categoria: ENGLISH
Frequently asked questions: Intra-EU cross-border payments Brussels, 14 February 2019 What did the Commission propose in 2018 and why? EU cross-border payments in euro are very cheap or even free in euro area Member States (priced as domestic payments) but still expensive in non-euro area Member States. The two amendments proposed by the Commission in March 2018 to the Regulation on cross-border payments will reduce the cost of intra-EU payments within the entire EU and unify the single retail payments market. This will benefit in particular citizens and businesses from the non-euro area Member States by letting them have access to cheaper intra-EU euro payments. Transactions made in EU currencies other than the euro are not detalii
National Bank of Romania (NBR) Board decisions on monetary policy: rate unchanged at 2,5%, risks stem from new fiscal measures
NBR Board decisions on monetary policy The annual CPI inflation rate continued to go down in December 2018 to 3.27 percent from 3.43 percent in November, moving deeper into the variation band of the flat target. Thus, the NBR fulfilled its objective of maintaining price detalii
The euro, Europe´s common currency, turns 20 on 1 January 2019. Exactly 20 years ago, on 1 January 1999, 11 EU countries launched a common currency, the euro, and introduced a shared monetary policy under the European Central Bank. The historic moment was a milestone on a journey detalii
European Commission - Press release European Commission´s progress report on Romania under the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism Strasbourg, 13 November 2018 European Commission´s progress report on Romania under the Cooperation and detalii
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2017
- Topul bancilor cu cele mai mici comisioane la contul curent cu card si online banking
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2016
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2015
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2014
- Asociatia Pietelor Financiare respinge acuzatiile de manipulare a ROBOR de catre banci
- ROBOR-ul reactioneaza la restrictiile de creditare ale BNR
- Roborul profita de Isarescu
- ROBOR la 6 luni - evolutie istorica
- Taxa bancara ar putea fi redusa de la 1,2% la 0,4% la bancile mari si 0,2% la cele mici, insa bancherii avertizeaza ca indiferent de nivelul acesteia, intermedierea financiara va scadea iar dobanzile vor creste
- Raiffeisen anunta ca activitatea bancii a incetinit substantial din cauza taxei bancare; strategia va fi reevaluata, nu vor mai fi acordate credite cu dobanzi mici
- Tariceanu anunta un acord de principiu privind taxa bancara: ROBOR-ul ar putea fi inlocuit cu marja de dobanda a bancilor
- BNR a trimis Guvernului studiul de impact al taxei bancare, cu patru scenarii: creditarea si PIB-ul scad, dobanzile si cursul cresc, ratingul de tara este in pericol de a cadea in categoria junk
- Banca Transilvania nu va transfera asupra clientilor povara taxei bancare: nu ne vom schimba agresiv strategia privind preturile
- Creditele noi acordate de banci au crescut in februarie, dupa cinci luni consecutive de scadere
- Numarul restantierilor din Biroul de Credit urca la cel mai ridicat nivel din ultimele sase luni
- Cate credite noi in euro au acordat bancile in 2017
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci populatiei (decembrie 2017)
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci firmelor (decembrie 2017)
- OUG 51 din 1997 actualizata privind operatiunile de leasing
- Ordonanta de urgenta nr. 99/2006 privind institutiile de credit si adecvarea capitalului, cu modificari si completari
- Ordonanta de Guvern nr. 21/1992 privind protectia consumatorilor (versiune actualizata)
- Regulament BNR privind institutiile emitente de moneda electronica
- Ordonanta de Urgenta (OUG) nr. 50 din 2010 privind contractele de credit pentru consumatori, actualizata
- Beyond LIBOR: a primer on the new benchmark rates
- Inflatia din Ungaria este 2,7%, cu o dobanda de politica monetara de 0,9%
- PIB-urile Ungariei si Poloniei au crescut mult mai mult decat cel al Romaniei in 2018
- Inflatia din Cehia a crescut la 2,5%
- Cursul euro/leu intr-o noua zona de variatie
- Raiffeisen a lansat platforma de aplicatii tip open banking conform PSD2
- BRD nu mai plateste cec-uri in valuta si nu mai efectueaza operatiuni prin telefon
- BRD retrage din oferta cecurile in valuta si operatiunile prin contact center
- IBAN-urile Bancpost se vor schimba in IBAN-uri Banca Transilvania de la 1 ianuarie 2019
- Alpha Bank isi inchide sucursalele si aplicatia de online banking la ora 14 si le deschide abia luni, la 8
- BNR propune Parlamentului plafonarea dobanzilor la creditele bancilor intre 1,5 si 4 ori peste DAE medie, in functie de tipul creditului; in cazul IFN-urilor, plafonarea dobanzilor nu se justifica
- Legile privind plafonarea dobanzilor la credite si a datoriilor preluate de firmele de recuperare se discuta in Parlament (actualizat)
- Legea privind plafonarea dobanzilor la credite nu a fost inclusa pe ordinea de zi a comisiilor din Camera Deputatilor
- Senatorul Zamfir, despre plafonarea dobanzilor la credite: numai bou-i consecvent!
- Parlamentul dezbate marti legile de plafonare a dobanzilor la credite si a datoriilor cesionate de banci firmelor de recuperare (actualizat)
- Intrebari frecvente despre Biroul de Credit
- Lista bancilor si IFN-urilor care-si raporteaza clientii la Biroul de Credit
- Cum pot fi sters din Biroul de Credit?
- Ministerul Finantelor spune ca este in plan cu necesarul de finantare pentru 2018, de 72 miliarde lei
- Termenul de depunere a declaratiei unice a fost prelungit pana la 31 iulie
- Romanii au cumparat titluri de stat Centenar in valoare de 786 milioane lei
- Populatia poate cumpara titluri de stat cu dobanda de 5%, de la Trezorerii sau Posta
- Titlurile de stat pentru populatie prin Programul Tezaur se vor distribui si prin Posta Romana
- Hotararea Curtii de Apel Bucuresti de suspendare a deciziei Curtii de Conturi impotriva Raiffeisen Banca pentru Locuinte
- First Bank castiga definitiv un proces cu Protectia Consumatorilor privind restabilirea echilibrului contractual
- Jurisprudenta: clauzele privind rambursarea creditului in CHF la cursul de la data fiecarei rate fac parte din obiectul esential al contractului si nu pot fi calificate ca fiind abuzive
- Clauze abuzive in contractele de credit ale Piraeus Bank (decizie definitiva a judecatorilor)
- Se rejudeca un proces privind clauzele abuzive din contractele de credit ale BCR, la sesizarea ANPC
- Enel vrea sa-si treaca clientii pe piata libera
- Oamenii reclama ca nu pot cumpara titluri de stat Centenar la Posta prin transfer bancar sau card, ci doar cu numerar
- Vodafone si Orange, amendate de ANCOM pentru ca si-au suprataxat clientii pentru convorbirile roaming in strainatate
- Ministerul Finantelor anunta ca introduce Declaratia Unica pentru persoanele fizice care realizeaza venituri din activitati economice sau alte categorii de venituri
- Ministerul Finantelor a imprumutat 2 miliarde euro de pe pietele internationale
- Pretul caselor, in scadere cu 0,7%, conform Eurostat
- Numarul fimelor active din Romania, conform statisticilor Registrului Comertului
- Evolutia istorica a cresterii anuale a Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Evolutia istorica a valorii Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Transferurile de bani ale romanilor din strainatate au ajuns la 2,1 miliarde euro anul trecut, conform statisticilor Eurostat
- Programul Prima Casa 2019 a fost lansat, bancile pot acorda credite ipotecare de 4 miliarde lei, cu avans de 5% si dobanda de 5,28%
- Angajatii FNGCIMM luau mita pentru urgentarea dosarelor Prima Casa
- ECB: Insights into the digital transformation of the retail payments ecosystem
- ECB introductory statement on Governing Council decisions
- Speech by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Sustaining openness in a dynamic global economy
- Deciziile de politica monetara ale BCE
- Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Introductory statement to the press conference (with Q&A)
- EBA publishes 2018 EU-wide stress test results
- EBA launches 2018 EU-wide transparency exercise
- EBA issues first binding mediation decision between the SRB and the NBR
- Asset repricing, cyber-attacks and Brexit are key risks for EU financial markets, shows ESA report
- EBA publishes its Roadmap on FinTech
- Peste 80% din depozitele bancare sunt garantate
- Depozitele bancare nu intra in campania electorala
- FGDB explica modul de aplicare a procedurii de recapitalizare interna a unei banci cu depozitele negarantate ale clientilor (bail-in)
- Valoarea depozitelor garantate de FGDB a crescut cu 50 miliarde lei in ultimul an, la 221 miliarde lei in total
- FGDB aminteste ca toate conturile si depozitele din bancile romanesti sunt garantate in limita a 100.000 de euro
- FMI: majorarea salariilor din sectorul public si legea pensiilor ar trebui reevaluate
- IMF statement of the 2018 Article IV Mission to Romania
- Jaewoo Lee, new IMF mission chief for Romania and Bulgaria
- IMF concludes article IV consultation with Romania
- IMF statement on the stability of the banking system in Ukraine
- BERD dezvaluie cat a platit pe actiunile Piraeus Bank
- ING Bank si BERD finanteaza parcul logistic CTPark Bucharest
- EBRD hails Moldova banking breakthrough
- Banca Transilvania and EBRD become majority shareholders of Victoriabank in Moldova
- BERD devine actionar Agricover Holding
- Federal Reserve urca dobanda la 2,25%
- Federal Reserve decided to maintain the target range for the federal funds rate at 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 percent
- Federal Reserve majoreaza dobanda de referinta pentru dolar la 1,5% - 1,75%
- Federal Reserve issues FOMC statement
- A Challenging Decade and a Question for the Future (speech by Janet Yellen, The Fed chair)
- Probleme cu functionarea aplicatiilor online banking ale Raiffeisen Bank
- Aplicatia Home Bank a ING a avut din nou probleme de functionare
- Probleme la Unicredit cu functionarea aplicatiilor de mobile banking si online banking
- Cardul de masa BT poate fi inregistrat in BT Pay, pentru platile cu telefonul
- BCR a lansat noua platforma de online banking, George
- BEI a redus cu 31% sprijinul acordat Romaniei in 2018
- Romania implements SME Initiative: EUR 580 m for Romanian businesses
- European Investment Bank (EIB) is lending EUR 20 million to Agricover Credit IFN
- State aid: Commission refers Romania to Court for failure to recover illegal aid worth up to €92 million
- Comisia Europeana publica raportul privind progresele inregistrate de Romania in cadrul mecanismului de cooperare si de verificare (MCV)
- Infringements: Commission refers Greece, Ireland and Romania to the Court of Justice for not implementing anti-money laundering rules
- Council of the European Union statement on Bulgaria path towards ERM II participation
- Romania, pe ultimul loc in Europa la digitalizare
- Banca Transilvania plateste un dividend brut pe actiune de 0,17 lei din profitul pe 2018
- Obligatiunile Bancii Transilvania se tranzactioneaza la Bursa de Valori Bucuresti
- Obligatiunile Good Pople SA (FRU21) au debutat pe piata AeRO
- BVB avertizeaza doua firme ca nu si-au respectat obligatiile de raportare
- Raiffeisen Centrobank (RCB) a lansat produse de investitii tip warrant la BVB
Plata primei de la stat
As vrea sa stiu cand voi primi diferenta de bani din prima de la stat cuvenita contractelor ... detalii
Doamne, ce hoție, ce frauda! Ni se arata clar ca suntem furați la rate (ROBOR tranzactionat mai ... detalii
Vreti sa spuneti ca FLEXICREDIT nu e un credit de nevoi personale, cum au si alte banci, cu alte ... detalii
Raiffeisen Bank isi face reclama inselatoare la credite
Păi reclama este la FLEXICREDIT. Afirmația este: cel mai bun FLEXICREDIT, nu zice că este cel ... detalii
Reclama inselatoare Raiffeisen
Nu inteleg ce vreti sa spuneti. Fireste ca banca isi face reclama la propriul produs, ca doar nu ... detalii