Romanian financial leasing market increased by 16%, to Euro 769 million
As of June 30th, 2015, the Romanian financial leasing market registered a new financed volume amounting at 769 million Euro, i.e. an increase of 16% compared with the same period of 2014, said the Financial Companies Association in Romania – ALB, in a statement.
The distribution by types of assets was as follows:
- 77.5 % (596 million Euro) for vehicles;
- 20% (154 million Euro) for equipment;
- 2.5% (19 million Euro) for real estate.
At the level of new financed volumes, the vehicles have recorded an 18% increase compared to the same period of 2014.
From the point of view of the financing per vehicles categories, weights remained at a constant level compared to the same period of last year, with the passenger cars still representing a majority of 47% out of the total new financed volume for vehicles, followed by the heavy commercial vehicles, with 41%, the light commercial vehicles with 10%, as well as other vehicle categories (2%).
„The first semester results confirm our expectations for a positive evolution of the leasing market in 2015 under a climate favorable for the growth in all sectors that are important for the economy.
The car market has been financed by financial leasing with 600 million euros in the first semester of this year, the vehicle segment representing still the main growth engine of the industry, however supported by another very important element, namely the growth of the leasing notoriety among the companies, the number of SMEs that have used the financial leasing services recording an increase this year compared to 2014.” said Felix Daniliuc, ALB President.
Compared to the same period of 2014, the end of the first half of 2015 registered an increase of the construction field (from 14% to 22%), similar to the financing of medical equipment (from 5% to 10%) and to the food and beverage industry (from 5% to 7%). The financing of the agricultural equipment sector maintains the same high level, representing a majority of 27% out of the total equipment financed through financial leasing.
The quota of other industries equipment financing is decreasing as it follows: the wood processing equipment financing from 6% to 3%, the financing of electric power technologies from 7% to 3% and the metal processing industry from 7% to 6%.
The financing of the other economic sectors has still a relatively constant weight. The real estate sector, maintains its historically low rate as in 2013 and 2014, at 2.5%, in accordance with the general context of the real estate market in Romania.
The legal clients attracted the largest part (98%) of the total financings, followed by individuals (2%). The majority of legal entities which use financial leasing as a financing source for their necessary business purchases are the SMEs. The public-private partnership (PPP) registered a share of 0% indicating the lack of appetite for this financing model of public investment projects nationwide.
The most frequent period of the leasing contracts is 4-5 years (33%), followed by 3-4 years with (23%), 2-3 years (18%), 5-7 years (12%), 1-2 years (8%), 1 year (4%) and 7-15 years (2%). This last period is characteristic for the financing of the real estate market.
The biggest market quota is registered by the sector of the banks’ subsidiaries, with 81% out of the total, followed by the captive companies sector with 15% and by the independent companies sector with 4%.
Based on statistics, ALB represents 86% out of the total financial leasing market in Romania. ALB is member of the European Federation of the Leasing Associations – Leaseurope and coordinates the CEE Cluster of Leaseurope at the level of the Secretary General.
Adauga un comentariu
Adauga un comentariu folosind contul de Facebook
Alte stiri din categoria: ENGLISH
Piraeus Bank SA, in conjunction with Piraeus Bank Romania (together “the Bank”), have completed the sale of a portfolio of €0.2bn of Romanian originated loans to Kruk Group, according to a Piraeus Bank Group press release. The sale, together with sales of Romanian loans detalii
European Commission Fact Sheet: Payment Services Directive (PSD2): Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) enabling consumers to benefit from safer and more innovative electronic payments
European Commission - Fact Sheet Payment Services Directive (PSD2): Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) enabling consumers to benefit from safer and more innovative electronic payments Brussels, 27 November 2017 1. detalii
Alpha Bank sale of Non-Performing Loans (press release): Alpha Bank A.E. announces that together with Alpha Bank Romania S.A. (jointly hereinafter the “Bank”) they have entered into a definitive agreement for the sale of a Non-Performing Wholesale Loans detalii
B2Holding acquires a non-performing credit portfolio from Raiffeisen Bank in Romania (press release): B2Holding ASA has through its Romanian subsidiaries B2 Kapital Portfolio Management SRL and Debt Collection Agency SRL, entered into agreements to acquire a portfolio of detalii
Mirela Iovu, vicepresedinte, coordonator produse, juridic si arierate
Absolventa a Facultatii de Drept din cadrul ... vezi profil
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2016
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2015
- Topul bancilor dupa active in 2014
- Cota de piata a bancilor dupa active la finalul anului 2013, conform datelor BNR
- Topul bancilor cu cele mai mici comisioane la internet banking
- Jaewoo Lee, new IMF mission chief for Romania and Bulgaria
- IMF concludes article IV consultation with Romania
- IMF statement on the stability of the banking system in Ukraine
- Global House Prices: Time to Worry Again?
- FMI: Raport de asistenta tehnica - Imbunatatirea administrarii riscului de conformare pe care il prezinta marii contribuabili
- HSBC, by first direct and Bud, is trialling an open banking app model
- Probleme cu autorizarea platilor online cu carduri Mastercard si Maestro
- Sistemul informatic al Raiffeisen (carduri, ATM-uri, POS-uri, online banking) nu a functionat in aceasta dimineata
- UniCredit prepares for multinational roll-out of instant payments
- BCR: Program de lucru cu publicul, de Pasti
- Depozitele bancare nu intra in campania electorala
- FGDB explica modul de aplicare a procedurii de recapitalizare interna a unei banci cu depozitele negarantate ale clientilor (bail-in)
- Valoarea depozitelor garantate de FGDB a crescut cu 50 miliarde lei in ultimul an, la 221 miliarde lei in total
- FGDB aminteste ca toate conturile si depozitele din bancile romanesti sunt garantate in limita a 100.000 de euro
- EBA launches 2018 EU-wide stress test exercise
- Opinion on the use of innovative solutions in the customer due diligence process
- EBA Risk Dashboard
- EBA Risk Dashboard confirms steady improvements in the EU banking sector but banks profitability and business model sustainability remain key challenges
- EBA report on risks and vulnerabilities in the EU banking sector
- ECB: Insights into the digital transformation of the retail payments ecosystem
- ECB introductory statement on Governing Council decisions
- Speech by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Sustaining openness in a dynamic global economy
- Deciziile de politica monetara ale BCE
- Mario Draghi, President of the ECB: Introductory statement to the press conference (with Q&A)
- Federal Reserve issues FOMC statement
- A Challenging Decade and a Question for the Future (speech by Janet Yellen, The Fed chair)
- Janet Yellen speech: Financial Stability a Decade after the Onset of the Crisis
- Janet Yellen - Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress
- Federal Reserve majoreaza din nou dobanda
- EBRD hails Moldova banking breakthrough
- Banca Transilvania and EBRD become majority shareholders of Victoriabank in Moldova
- BERD devine actionar Agricover Holding
- Life satisfaction: the pursuit of happiness - EBRD study
- EBRD is launching a new Green Economy Financing Facility in Romania
- Economistii Bancii Transilvania estimeaza decelerarea PIB-ului de la 7% in 2017 la 4,2% in 2018
- Cresterea economica este nesustenabila, avertizeaza economistii Bancii Transilvania
- Estimarile economice din Romania sunt modeste, in pofida conditiilor financiare bune (studiu GfK)
- National Bank of Romania could leave unchanged the key rate in 2017
- Poland: EU funds - key factor for growth next year
- Romania implements SME Initiative: EUR 580 m for Romanian businesses
- European Investment Bank (EIB) is lending EUR 20 million to Agricover Credit IFN
- Obligatiunile Good Pople SA (FRU21) au debutat pe piata AeRO
- BVB avertizeaza doua firme ca nu si-au respectat obligatiile de raportare
- Raiffeisen Centrobank (RCB) a lansat produse de investitii tip warrant la BVB
- BVB a initiat procesul de fuziune cu Sibex
- Directiva privind Serviciile de Plata (PSD)
- Hotararea Guvernului nr. 2/2018 pentru modificarea si completarea Hotararii Guvernului nr. 717/2009 privind aprobarea normelor de implementare a programului "Prima casa"
- Normele metodologice pentru aplicarea Ordonantei de urgenta a Guvernului nr. 193/2002 privind introducerea sistemelor moderne de plata
- Legea nr. 151 din 2015 privind procedura insolventei persoanelor fizice
- Legea nr. 258/2017 privind comparabilitatea comisioanelor aferente conturilor de plati, schimbarea conturilor de plati si accesul la conturile de plati cu servicii de baza
- Instanta constata caracterul abuziv al dobanzii variabile din contractele de credit ale BCR
- Clauze abuzive in contractele de credit ale Raiffeisen
- BCR a fost reclamata la CEDO de clientii care au pierdut procesele privind clauzele abuzive din contractele de credit
- Instanta de judecata decide executarea silita a girantului unui credit, debitorul principal fiind insolvabil
- Decizia Curtii de Apel Bucuresti de anulare a Ordinului ANPC impotriva Raiffeisen Bank privind debitarea veniturilor clientilor
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci populatiei (decembrie 2017)
- Statisticile creditelor acordate de banci firmelor (decembrie 2017)
- Statisticile cardurilor, platilor, POS-urilor si bancomatelor
- Creditele noi acordate de banci au scazut cu 13%
- Biroul de Credit: restantele populatiei la banci si IFN-uri sunt in crestere
- Ministerul Finantelor a imprumutat 2 miliarde euro de pe pietele internationale
- Ministerul Finantelor pregateste noi formulare de plata a CAS si CASS, in locul Declaratiei 600
- Guvernul a alocat garantii de 2 miliarde lei pentru Programul Prima Casa in 2018
- Transferul contributiilor de la angajator la angajat va avea aplicabilitate cel putin pana in anul 2020, spune Ministerul Finantelor
- Sinteza proiectului de buget pentru anul 2018 publicata de Ministerul Finantelor
- Numarul fimelor active din Romania, conform statisticilor Registrului Comertului
- Evolutia istorica a cresterii anuale a Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Evolutia istorica a valorii Produsului Intern Brut (PIB), conform datelor Institutului National de Statistica (INS)
- Transferurile de bani ale romanilor din strainatate au ajuns la 2,1 miliarde euro anul trecut, conform statisticilor Eurostat
- Salariul mediu net si brut lunar pe economie - evolutie istorica intre in anii 1991 - 2016, conform datelor Institutului de Statistica (INS)
Buna seara am si eu o intrebare la dumneavoastra sotul meu a avut o executare el fiind titularul ... detalii
Exista si IFN uri care fac ... detalii
poprire angajator si banca
Ciprian, daca bnca a gresit si v-a luat mai multi bani decat trebuia, atunci trebuie sa va dea ... detalii
poprier pe pe venit de la angajator si banca
multumesc dnl vasile coman , vreau sa mai mentionez ca problema a inceput anul trecut in luna iulie ... detalii
Blocare cont pensie
Vili, daca aveti o decizie judecatoreasca de suspendare a executarii silite, atunci executorul ... detalii